A wall-to-ceiling cabinet with diagonal book shelves, pull-out drawers, and some extra storage space at the bottom is included in this modern balcony’s design to help you keep your books and other documents organised. The addition of a minibar and a study unit to the cabinet makes this area more functional. In contrast, the wicker sofa and coffee table give the room a bohemian vibe.
- To keep your books neat and orderly, a floor-to-ceiling cabinet with diagonal bookshelves is ideal.
- The hanging wine glass rack keeps your goblets safe while also adding to your style statement.
- This balcony’s boho vibe is enhanced by a wicker sofa and coffee table.
- The attached study/bar setup improves the space’s functionality.
- A tall chair with wooden legs adds to the party atmosphere.
- There is a lot of room to display knick-knacks and decor items thanks to the combination of open and closed shelves.