100+ Amazing Kids Bedroom Design Ideas
Take a look at the most popular Kids Bedroom Designs among our 2000+ satisfied customers.
A modern 1BHK apartment with a warm yellow colour scheme.
This one-bedroom apartment has everything you need for a modern, clutter-free lifestyle. The simple lines, modular furniture, and fuss-free design scheme give the space a carefree vibe and make it appear lighter on the eye.
- For an ultra-cool look, the entryway features a stone-cladding accent wall and a foyer unit with seats and storage.
- The sectional sofa in the living room provides plenty of seating, and the teal accent wall stands out against the house’s muted colour scheme.
- The textured wallpaper behind the entertainment unit adds depth to the interior design, while the low-lying cabinet with open shelves and drawers has a lot of space for keeping things.
- The modular kitchen, which has a white countertop and backsplash, fits in perfectly with the rest of the decor.
- The handleless base cabinets, overhead cabinets, oil pullout, drawers with dividers, and open shelves give you a lot of storage and show space.
- An area next to the kitchen where you can have a meal with your friends and family. There is a small rectangular table, two chairs, and a bench for you to sit on.
- The toilet and shower are separated by a clear glass divider in this contemporary bathroom.
- A wood-panelled bedroom creates a welcoming atmosphere.
- A wooden wardrobe with several compartments, hangers, and drawers allows for a clutter-free organisation.
- A small workstation beside the wardrobe with a cushioned upholstered chair for taking office calls and working comfortably.
- To add a lush vibe to the overall space, a vanity area is designed with turf grass and a large mirror.
- The balcony features a rattan sofa, a coffee table, and a side cabinet.
- In the balcony, the accent wall with wooden rafters and artificial grass creates a vertical garden.